In part 2 of updates and generally catching up, I wanted to talk about my feelings surrounding being in the health and wellness space as a woman of color. I have so much that I want to provide not only for my brand but for the diabetic community as a whole. The truth is y’all? It starts with acknowledging the lack of access to communities of color.
- Trying to verbalize my feelings about the wellness space and my shock for the lack of diversity when I first started this journey. IE nobody I followed at the time looked like me.
- Why representation matters. We need to see familiar faces in this space and learn how we can access quality information and products.
- What my goals are for the show and why I want to provide varying perspectives and stories no matter what type of diabetic you are.
Find more at www.healinginhindsight.com
- Instagram @healinginhindsight
- YouTube: Healing in Hindsight™
- Want to be on the show? Lets chat!