Many people are confused about how they can avoid the risk of developing diabetes or high glucose levels in general. A lot of people think that only diabetics need to worry about their blood sugars. But the truth is everyone’s body reacts differently and there are some things you can do right now to help balance out those levels. You might be thinking that if you don’t have diabetes then why bother? Well, the truth is that managing your blood sugars will make a huge difference in everything from your mood to your waistline. We’ll be talking about blood sugar management and how it affects our day-to-day lives without us even knowing it.
- What is blood sugar?
- Why it should matter to you
- What are the warning signs of low or high blood sugar levels?
- What are the risks of high blood sugar for people without diabetes?
- What can you do to keep it in the healthy range?
- When should you test your blood sugar level and what is a good target for this measurement?
Find more at www.healinginhindsight.com
CONNECT WITH THE SHOW
SUPPORT THE SHOW