It’s time for another girl gang episode with my best friend Nakevia Miller. We’re talking about the journey and struggles of PCOS. Nakevia isn’t a diabetic but part of her reasons to get her PCOS in check has a lot to do with similar lifestyle changes. For her, and for many people diabetic or not, Keto was the answer.
As with anything that relates to your health, ALWAYS talk to your primary care physician before actioning any diet changes.
- Her diagnosis journey & struggles with PCOS
- How Keto helped her reverse her symptoms and learn to love her body in the present
- Where she is now and how she’s progressing forward
Find more at www.healinginhindsight.com
Try Skinny Mixes Peppermint Bark Syrup – ALL sugar-free!
Connect with Nakevia
Follow the show
- Instagram @healinginhindsight
- YouTube: Healing in Hindsight™
- Want to be on the show? Lets chat!
Healing in Hindsight™ is managed by host Taylor Daniele™ and Produced by We Are 8 Studios
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn – https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable – https://chartable.com/privacy